Friday, August 12, 2011

Friday, August 12th...

Well... today is the day we get to meet Paxton Lee Goralczyk.  It is 4:15 am and I am lying here wide awake...so many thoughts and emotions... excitement, nervous as a cat, happiness, and thanksgiving the Lord is allowing me to be the mother to another precious one of HIS children. What an awesome responsibility! 

In about an hour and half Kenny and I will leave for the hospital as parents of 2... and return in a few days as parents of 3 children.  What a blessing!  I pray that Lyla Claire and Thomas will both be great "bigs", and that Kenny and I will bring Paxton up in a loving, Christian home.  I also pray this delivery will be fairly quick and smooth with no complications for me or Paxton. 

Lord, please be with us today.  We are so thankful to YOU for this opportunity.  May we show Paxton your love and perfect will for him everyday.  Amen.


Until another update...

1 comment:

  1. so sweet! He took care of all of you! Can't wait to meet little Mr. Paxton!!

    ReplyDelete