Saturday, December 10, 2011

Circle Y Pumpkin Patch

On October 11th, I went with Thomas' preschool class to the Circle Y Pumpkin Patch.  It was a lot of fun! The kids enjoyed a nice playground, petting zoo, inflatable bouncers, and a wagon ride out to the "pumpkin patch" ...also known as a big field with pumpkins thrown everywhere.  (A fungus invaded the actual pumpkin patch, so they had to buy pumpkins and literally throw them onto the ground.)  Thomas loves Mrs. Susie and Ms. Kaylee!  I am so thankful for such fun teachers!


Petting Zoo
The kids got in there with the animals. Notice-- I am taking pictures on the other side of the fence.  I am not a real fan of 'farm' surroundings and smells. 

Two Peas in a Pod... what will we do if Griffin and Thomas are ever separated. Griffin is truly Thomas'
 best buddy!


I made Thomas get this pumpkin for me. I just thought it looked so unique!



I am so, so thankful that Kenny allows me to stay home with our kids so I can make precious memories with our children.  These preschool years are going by way too fast!  Time, please stand still.


Mrs. Susie's 4 year old preschool class

No comments:

Post a Comment