Monday, October 31, 2011

Labor Day Weekend 2011

This post is a little out of "chronological" order... but we had a great Labor Day weekend!  Kenny's family from Jackson, Tennessee came down to Gab and Pop's house.  Gab rented an 18 foot water slide... and Oh, what fun it was!.. and I do mean Daddy went down the slide, but ONLY ONE TIME.  He just about threw his back out and he hit the end of the slide full force... pretty much like hitting a brick wall!  Too too funny! Here are some pics from the great weekend....
This is the slide!  It was so much fun watching everyone! I was 3 weeks postpartum so obviously I decided to spare everyone's appetite by NOT putting on a bathing suit.  I am sure everyone was thinking "thank you!".
Jackson and Thomas
Gab and Dewey
Gab usually does the grilling... she likes to be in control of the grill at all times!  I really do love my mother-in-law...She is great, Christian lady!



No comments:

Post a Comment