Saturday, May 21, 2011

Preschool Party @ FairPark Fountain

Thomas' preschool class walked to Fairpark on Tuesday, May 10th to play in the fountain, have a picnic, and play on the playground.  Thomas has thoroughly enjoyed Ms Paula and Ms Tracie this year.  He begs to go to preschool everyday... which makes me a little sad... I guess Lyla Claire and I are not as entertaining and fun! :)  Lyla Claire and I met his class at Fairpark around 10 am and joined in the fun.  Lyla Claire thought she was one of the gang, and Thomas was very thoughtful sharing his lunch with her and asking her to play in the fountain with him.  I can't believe Thomas will be in the 4 year old preschool room in September.  Milestones are definitely exciting, but I wish there was a 'pause' button on life sometimes.





Lyla Claire came dressed in her regular clothes. I did not think she would get in the fountain..... BUT....
 I knew there was a reason I bought the "Have A New Kid by Friday" book..... strong-willed, stubborn..... "it is going to be LC's way"....
This is how we ended up! Thank goodness no one cared! The preschool kids were too busy having fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment